Ssshhh...My Secret Affair

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

Please don't tell hubby.

It started around June last year. Hubby was still in Russia that time and I was busy with my little home baking business then. I had to regularly visit baking suppliers when I first met "MdP". Oh, no, not met. I have seen "MdP" even before but just did not pay attention. Until one afternoon I was on my way to Cooks Exchange at Glorietta, "MdP" had gotten to me. I finally gave in to the temptation and told myself, "just today, just once". But as in any temptation, it will always lead to the next one and the next one and the next thing you know, you can't get out of it.

One time, hubby was home then, we were malling at Glorietta and I remembered my little love. I asked to go to the rest room and secretly had another affair with MdP. Hubby was clueless, no evidence.

.....


.........


.............


.................


I got coffee, lemon and mint...my all-time favorite.

What are you thinking? I'm talking about Macarons de Paris of Bizu in Glorietta 4.


I have to admit, I cheated because this affair is not very cheap and I am sure hubby would protest to my adding more calories to an already overweight me.

Now I miss Mdp, I promise, one of these days I am going to do an ambitious move to bake one. Macarons aren't easy to make, the steps are intimidating. With my little oven, it makes it even more intimidating.

But the affair must go on!!!

4 comments:

ceas,  July 18, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

sarap nito :) bakerzin sarap ng macarons.

Kate July 19, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

halo ceas... hanapin ko yan hahaha thanks

Marie,  August 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

You should go to http://www.mytartelette.com/2009/02/recipe-index.html

She has a lot of macaron recipes. I've read that she's helped many other bloggers struggling with their macarons.

Kate August 27, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

hi marie, yes thanks, i've bookmarked it already. hopefully will get to try this soon. i've almond flour already but i still don't have a baking sheet.

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP