Sorry for the Lag

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh, well! That's the reality of being a full time mom. Some other things just have to be prioritized at times. I did some spring cleaning, some laundry, some more cleaning and yesterday, just when I thought I could relax, we randomly went to a mall which is about 10 train stations from us. And what did I get? Nada! Oh, I forgot... I got a terrible headache and I threw up all of the Andersen ice cream I ate earlier when I got home which made me swear I will never go malling again..... for eight hours.

Today is supposed to be grocery day for us but I have to pass. I don't want to see the outside world for now. I spent the whole day, instead, in the kitchen... made PANNA COTTA and CINNAMON ROLL which adds to the list of my "to blog".

Okay, enough for now, I just have to clean up my mess so I can start blogging again..

Brainwave Generator, bring the energy on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP