Simply Kate's 2nd Anniversary

>> Sunday, July 5, 2009


How time flies that I barely notice it's been 2 years since I started my baking adventure.

I posted my first cupcakes with a little intention of getting customers. I never expected it anyway. My first ever multiply site for handcrafted accessories, which I eventually deleted, had proven enough that I would never get an audience.

Just as the spirit was low, I got my first message and first order from an auto-sales manager. She wanted two dozen cupcakes delivered to her office. I was super delighted. I couldn't believe that someone will eventually take notice, much more order from me.

A year after, the hobby had turned into a good source of income for me. It's just sad that I still haven't gotten an oven here in Singapore so I could start baking again. (No, not for business this time, just not yet hehehe).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP