My New Baby

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

I gladly welcome into our home my new baby "oven". I am back to where I started... with a small oven. However, this one is a lot bigger than my ever first table top oven which set off my baking adventure.

This one is quite big at 42L enough to bake a small chiffon cake, I hope. Enough to fit a muffin pan too, oh goody! And it doesn't cost much as the Delonghi brand I first saw sold at five times the price. Got this for over a hundred bucks.

Now, my kids are bugging me to bake cakes and cookies for them. That I guess have to wait until I get new pans, waaaaaah!!!! For now, this little baby will remain untouched!

9 comments:

Carla,  July 16, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

How much ate? I WANT!

ceas,  July 18, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

yey..bake ka na ulit :) bili ka pans sa sunlik or sa phoon huat mura lang dun. sa jurong me malapit na phoon huat :)

Kate July 19, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

thanks so much for the tips on where to buy them. i think phoon huat yon sinabi ni hubby na napasukan daw nya sa me jurong na baking supplies. i have yet to go there. thanks again ceas. puntahan kita next week, try ko talaga.

Unknown August 4, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

hey hey! u got ur oven finally!
where did u get it?

can't wait for ur bakes!!!^_^

Kate August 5, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

yes huda, finally bought one at Giant in IMM hehehe.

Anonymous,  June 26, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

hi! do you remove the drip pan while baking? thanks

Anonymous,  June 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

hi! i just want to ask, can i let the drip pan in the oven while baking? or can i just remove it? thank you.

Kate June 29, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

i leave the drip pan while baking otherwise the bottom of my cake will burn easily.

Anonymous,  December 21, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

hi, is this convection oven or just a regular electric oven?

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP