The Evolution of the Electric Meter
>> Monday, July 13, 2009
I was cleaning up the hard drive today and I saw these pictures again and can't help it, they just made my day. I had a post on this before but couldn't find it anymore.
Once upon a time, electric meters were attached right outside individual homes. But as people were getting crazier and with some tampering their meters, Meralco changed their strategies and moved the electric meters in clusters out on the sidewalk posts.
Yet, it doesn't stop some "thieves" from doing their illegal activities. Meralco had to think of better if not best ways to reduce the ever controversial "system loss" charges...
the solution?
(taken 08 April 2007 at C5, Taguig)
I was laughing so hard when I first saw this. I was laughing at the thought of meter readers having to use telescope to read the meters... and I was not wrong, they indeed use telescopes to do it.
Para sa mga magnananakaw, the punishment is:
DEATH BY ELECTROCUTION!
Only in the Philippines... (I guess)!
1 comments:
bwahahahhahhahaha! i love that cartoon! hahahhahahha!
see? that is what photography is all about! -capturing anything that is interesting!
Post a Comment