More Recipes and Stories to Come
>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Please bear with me if I have been posting old, old projects and experiment I made in my kitchen. They're long overdue, I know. I couldn't have posted them while I was still back in the Philippines. My busy schedule could even hardly allow me to read updates in Facebook hehehe. Now that I got lots of time in my hands, I take all the opportunity to dig in my hard drive and find those pictures and recipes to share with you.
Also, after I will have bought my needed pans and ingredients, I will be back to my baking adventures. There are still lots of recipes to try and experiment on. I am dying to get my hands dirty and my kitchen messy again.
So be on the look out, more to come from the struggling homebaker, I promise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment