Sliced Bread Pizza

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009

I often make Sliced Bread Pizza for my son Josh as this is one of his favorite treat. He likes it for either lunch or snacks. This is a good alternative for the store-bought pizza which I just find too oily, don't you think?

And much more, I can have as much ham, pineapple and cheese as I want or I can have any topping as I want (although the ones I mentioned are our favorite).

wheat bread, chinese sausage,
lotsa ham buried underneath, lotsa cheese pizza


If you are in the Philippines, you are lucky as you can easily find pizza sauce in the supermarket. Otherwise, you can use spaghetti or tomato sauce for this. Just spread the pizza sauce as generously or as thinly as you want, put on some ham or pepperoni, pineapple then cover with a generous amount of shredded cheese. Puff in the oven toaster for about 10 minutes and you got a home-made pizza that your kids will really love.

Yum! I'd like to order spanish sardines pizza please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP