Free Baking Books, Anyone?
>> Thursday, August 13, 2009
This is one thing I love, love, love in Singapore. Their libraries. They got hundreds of recipe books like this. Cake and cupcake decorating books? Martha Stewart? Nigella Lawson? Name it. Whew, indeed a great savings hehehe. Public Libraries are everywhere in Singapore. There's always one in your neighborhood. For $52 bucks a year, one can borrow books from any library location.
I really haven't gone to our National Library in Manila so I'm wondering if the Philippine government spares a budget for updating their collection regularly. And even if they do, would someone from Fairview bother to go there and borrow one? I used to live in Taguig but I wouldn't bother either. (I got to stop, I am starting to rant).
Anyway, for now these books are sitting on my table waiting for me to decide which ones to start trying with.
2 comments:
ooooooo start with the domestic cookbook. I hear it's fab.
yeah, i've started browsing it already and looks like I got a lot to look forward to, thanks.
Post a Comment