Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
>> Thursday, August 20, 2009
I made banana chocolate chip muffin yesterday using the Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffin I posted a while back. When my Josh saw bananas on our table, he demanded I make banana cake again. I still had the blueberry muffin recipe on my counter so I risked it all and baked the same recipe but replaced one cup blueberries with one cup mashed bananas. Added a cup of chocolate chips and voila, success!
I wasn't able to take pictures anymore but I swear on this recipe already. The oil instead of butter makes it a softer and lighter muffin, sort of a cake like muffin but not a cupcake at all. It could have been better if it was banana walnut muffin, right?
Next time.
2 comments:
Hello Kate,I love your creativity with your recipes.I followed your blog from the foodieblogroll and have already made a list of some of the recipes you have that I'd love to try.I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind.Just add your choice of foodista widget to this post and it's all set, Thanks!
Hi Alisa, thanks. The widget, will I add it to the post itself?
Post a Comment