Back with No Promises
>> Monday, March 7, 2011
Helloooooo! Anybody there????
Huh, over two months of zero post? It was that long? What's been keeping me busy, let me think.... hmn, really nothing but the usual surge of orders and.. the usual laziness. I am not making a promise to update this blog daily because I am sure of one thing: I can't keep it.
I hope to post more. I will try.
2 comments:
Hi Ms Kate,
Can I have a good recipe for choclate crinkles. I tried the one from joyofbaking, it taste good but doesnt look good, its flat
hope to hear from you soon..
Dins
Hi Kate! I came upon your blog when I was in desperate situation looking for a boiled icing recipe. I never perfect mine ever since.
I'm addicted to baking since last year and had a few friends asking me to make them fondant cakes and I am so happy and fulfilled everytime I see smiles on their faces when they saw their cake =)
I'll be following your blog from now on, so please please if you can give us updates more often =)
God Bless!
Eyya here.
Post a Comment