Watch out for more upcoming posts

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have been baking too many Chocolate Revel Bars the past days. Infact, as of this writing I have over a hundred slices waiting for pick up. I have some Chocolate Coated polvoron to make but is putting off the job til after lunch.

I promise to post my own version of the revel bar which I have modified to cut the sweetness. I will also post some tips and tricks on how to make cut out cookies a bit easier to make which I promised a friend. Then there's a lot more to do on the kitchen. I think business is picking up slowly this side of the country so I am back to my busy schedule again.

But, I promise, I will be back with more posts. How soon? Ehem, I can't tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP