Update on the Dora Run-out Topper Challenge
>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I made two batches of Royal Icing today, one using Wilton's Meringue Powder and one using eggwhites. I prefer the consistency of the later for piping the outline of the project and the former for the flooding.
I made about four Dora figures but was not satisfied with any of the result. The fifth one was already perfectly done when I accidentally dropped a book over it. Since I already figured out the whole new way to do it, I did not panic and just made another one. I hope to take snapshots when I do it the next time just incase you might want to try the techniques I used.
Let me just finish with this one project and I will be posting pictures of the finished toppers and cakes soon after.
0 comments:
Post a Comment