Sorry for my Absence

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

I know, it's a shame to have not posted any entry for the past two months.I have not been really busy, I was just trying to be busy. There were lots of plans since we moved back to Dipolog late last year. There was a baking supplies store that never materialized. Then I got busy with some things that could have been put off if I knew how to prioritize. Then there is Facebook (ugh, should I even mention that?) which "status updates" is slowly killing the blogging world.

And was I baking the past two months I was gone? Oh yeah, I got quite a plenty of baking moments. I am consigning cookies and cupcakes to a local school, testing some new recipes, reading more baking forums, editing old baking projects and posting them to Facebook (FB again?) and trying to revive my homebaking business. These don't mean that I have totally abandoned blogging. I read and answer comments regularly. I just missed to post new articles and with that, I am really sorry my dear blog and blog readers.

I won't promise anything I cannot keep but I will try to keep up with posting new recipes I've tried lately. I just have to get over this PMS mode :).

4 comments:

ditzymomma January 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Hi Kate! Can I add you up on facebook? ^_^

Kate January 25, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

hi ditzymomma, i've added my facebook badge on the sidebar so you can add me, thanks a lot.

erica January 28, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

looking forward to more of your posts, kate! :)

Kate January 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

yes sis i will try to keep up hehe

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP