Tinola at Pritong Isda
>> Tuesday, November 24, 2009
An all-time favorite. I just want to let some people salivate, you know who you are. I am having these for lunch. I can't wait, Joshua's not here yet.
Tinolang Isda
The secret to a good fish tinola (stew) is undeniably a good and fresh fish to start with. Cooking it is the simplest. Just boil tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, cloves of garlic until they are tender before putting the fish. Season with salt and let cook for a few minutes and you're pretty done.
I seldom eat the fish in the tinola. It's the soup that I am after of and to me, a lunch of tinolang isda would not be complete without fried fish to go with it, and I want mine this brown:
2 comments:
sus sa akong pag laway2x, nag kaon nalang ko ug slice bread w/ peanut butter kay wa jud ma daw2x diri!!! hu hu hu hu!
Wow, I really love what you’re doing at your blog. Keep up the great work!
A favorite website and children’s author that I’d like to share http://DannyTheDragon.com the book is a nomine for Best Children’s Picture Book of 2009! I think you may like to visit the author as well http://TinaTurbin.com
Post a Comment