Endless Apologies
>> Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Someone message me on Facebook today asking about Italian Meringue Icing. Then I remember this blog that I had abandoned for a long time. Oh, not so very long, just about three months ago. Because three months ago, I thought of closing this blog but never got the chance to do so. Today, I logged in to check my boiled icing recipe and almost couldn't remember my password. Then I see that it has over a hundred followers and just over 30 old comments awaiting moderation. Then it dawned on me that, somehow, no matter how inactive I was in updating this, it helped somebody. Somebody, like me, who searches for baking tips or recipes on the net. No, I am not closing this anymore. Just let me be the lazy blogger that I always am.
You can reach me on my Facebook page when you need to. Just add me if you find me there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment