This Makes Me Nervous

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

I will be doing a 5-tier wedding cake on December 28 and just the thought of it makes me both excited and nervous. Why?

1. It would be my first time to do a super huge cake. The biggest I have done is a three-tier cake. I accepted the order because if I won't I would never have this "first time".

2. My oven is small and can only accommodate a max of 14" cake which means I will be baking several sheet cakes to be assembled for the cakes bigger than 14". Help me God!

3. Rolling a huge fondant, my golly wow! What if the weather does not cooperate? Oh, please!

4. The travel. It is going to travel (unstacked, of course) to Dakak Beach Resort, an hour drive with uphills and downhills and partly bumpy road. I am wishing that by then the concreting of the road is fully done. Oh, please! The travel would be the biggest ordeal.

When the party planner inquired about the cake one thing that was running through my mind... I hope she won't order from me hahaha. Gosh, gives me butterflies...

For now, I will set that aside... When that day comes, let's see what happens.

3 comments:

jet,  November 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

good luck on your 5-tier wedding cake!!! you can do it! go!go!go! :)

Anonymous,  November 29, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Good Luck Miss Kate! I know u can do it!!!

Kate November 30, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

hehehe, I am being positive so I won't be nervous anymore, thanks so much!

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP