Catching Up

>> Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I miss you my dear blog. I don't even know if you still have readers out there. But hey buddy, I'm still here. I'm back from both vacation and work. First there were a few orders I worked on and then there was break time. We thought it would be great to visit a dearly, old place and puff, we were in Cebu last week. It was a great opportunity for me to buy the baking supplies I ever need (aside from reunite with friends)that I wish were readily available here in Dipolog City. I got two bulky luggage of styros and a super heavy box filled with cake drums, cake boards, boxes, airbrush colors, dragees, sprinkles, playdough (yes, kids play clay),and baking pans. Oh, how my wallet cried out, depressed over my over spending but I wasn't. No trace of regret at all. It could have been more if their Wilton impression mat wasn't overpriced.

Now that I'm back and a looming list of orders, I will try to catch up. I still have that little fondant molding tutorial to post. I was suppose to start it a few weeks ago but was overcame wit embarrassment. How dare me to post tutorials of stuff that can be easily found in YouTube and some other part of the net done by experts? Yes, that was stopping me from doing it. But nope, now, the heck, I don't care. Yes, I will soon dare post my own tutorial whether it will benefit no one. Comes the time when I am too old to remember, I have something to go back to.

9 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

glad ur back kate! bdw wer do u buy ur all clear canister? thanks!

Kate April 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

I used to get them from Chocolate Lovers in Cubao or at Bestway in Divisoria.

Anonymous,  April 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

do u know any website here in the phils who sells it? :)

Kate April 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

here sis, click mo lang link ng mga suppliers na me website.

http://mybakingmomma.blogspot.com/2009/08/where-to-buy-my-list-of-baking.html

Anonymous,  April 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

hi! kate i like your alphabet cutter where did you buy it?

Kate April 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

bought it in singapore, I might have some coming, will post it here or email me so I can update you if I have stocks.

Anonymous,  May 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

ms kate post 8 here rin if u will hv all canister containers. :)

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

hi kate...i came across with your blogs while searching online some chocolate suppliers etc etc...i really wanted to try doing home made chocolates for the upcoming season and badly needs some help (suggestion or anything that might help me) regarding how to make or melt and mold chocolate lollipops step by step..please help me..heres my email and would be very glad to hear from you or from anyone soon..thanks in advance :)lady_kamiseta@yahoo.com -- mamilove

Anonymous,  January 10, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

:)- pls do post tutorials!- looking forward to it!:)

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP