Sugarpaste Project: Karin and Lola Luz
>> Wednesday, March 19, 2008
These were my first attempt to do Lorraine's Tutorial on sugarpaste molding. I have had several attempts making human figures even before including those I used in my cupcake babies. However, when I saw Aine's works, I undoubtedly wanted to get hold of her paid tutorials and learn more. Now, look at how my sugarpaste (used 100% gumpaste on this one) figures had improved. Though I still couldn't make it as impressive as it should be, my models' eyes are more detailed now. Practice makes perfect, way to go!!!
She's suppose to be a topper for a cake I was supposed to send to my preggy sister in Dipolog. It just didn't make it... lack of time... and determination LOL!
The one below was my first official practice model. She looks like Lola Luz...


Look at the two of them, don't they look like Lola Luz and Karin? Somehow, the legs of the preggy model 'sank' when the gumpaste hardened.
The one below was my first official practice model. She looks like Lola Luz...


Look at the two of them, don't they look like Lola Luz and Karin? Somehow, the legs of the preggy model 'sank' when the gumpaste hardened.
3 comments:
Kate,
Did you pay for Lorraine's tutorial or is this part of youtube tutorial.
panu nyo po gnagawa ung mga featurs such as eyelids and lashes? dnadraw nyo lng po ba ito with liquid food color?
With this one, yes I just drew it using the smallest paint brush and food color.
Post a Comment