I'm Almost Back

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

After the seemingly endless organizing and cleaning in our new found home and one week of waiting for PLDT to activate our DSL and phone line, I am finally back online and will soon be back posting my kitchen and home activities. I haven't baked much since we settled back here in Dipolog City. I just made a few cupcakes for my niece's birthday two weeks ago and some brownies and chiffon cake last weekend for our house warming.

I also sew some curtain set but haven't actually finished for the four remaining windows. There are sooo many things to do though I wouldn't say I got so little time because it's not true. I get 24 hours endlessly, each day. It's just a matter of choosing what to do first, what's important, what's urgent and what can wait.

My schedule is different here. I used to stay up until 1-2 AM but now since the kids are in bed the latest by nine, I am in bed by 10 or 11 and woke up at 5-5:30 each morning. For the past years, my Josh was on an afternoon class but now he goes to school at seven and the environment must have something to do why I really get sleepy when the clock strikes 10 hehehe.

By next week an old housemate is coming over. I can hardly wait. Great chance for me to start experimenting again on either a new recipe or a sewing project (and perhaps be lazy ehehe). Don't worry I still have one or two back posts to do. Bear with me.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP